Man Electrocuted While Sleeping Next to iPhone Charger

An Alabama man nearly died after falling asleep next to his charging iPhone. While sleeping, his metal dog tag necklace reportedly got caught between the charger and an extension cord, sending over 110 volts of electricity through his body. The man is lucky to be alive, as 100 volts have proven to be fatal. The man was treated for second-degree burns on his neck and hands. Now, he hopes to raise awareness to prevent people from sleeping next to their phone chargers. 

 

title

Content Goes Here