TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Sounds like motherhood changed Cardi for the better, allowing her to grow and evolve.
- Hopefully Offset is catching these hints.
- Cardi's not just a great mama but a role model to all the other first-time moms out there trying to figure it out.
- Nobody has it all figured out at 26. Not even Cardi. But she's trying and doing a heck of a job.
- Elsewhere in the interview, she spoke about how at first she always wanted to travel with her baby and never wanted to have to use a nanny, but soon realized that's impossible, especially when they're younger and can easily get sick from all the travel.
Cardi also gave an update on how nine-month oldCultureis doing. “She is so fun, she is cool, like, I love her… She just makes the gloomiest days like sunshine. I love it. It's a slice of heaven -- a sanctuary, my baby. I love her." (E! News)